So I keep trying to post videos of Hudson but it is not working so we will try again today. I took this video today at about 10:30am. I wanted to see what he would do under his play yard mat thing.
Sorry guys once again the upload was not successful. Next time I will try to make a really short video then maybe it will upload. this one was only 36m I thought it would work.



He is still a little small for it but he is trying to make sense of all this new life stuff. I just love playing with my sweet baby he is such a joy.
He is now six weeks and four days...
Hudson was a good sleeper for mom last night. He slept from 11pm until 4:40am then he ate and got his dipper changed and went back down for another 3hours way to go Hudson.
The past few nights he had not been sleeping so good, in fact the night before last I was so tired after waking up twice that Chad got up and took the 6am feeding for me. I was super grateful and so was Hudson (Thanks Daddy).
Have I mentioned how much I love and appreciate my sweet husband. He is so wonderful and supportive. And I just love to watch him play, kiss and coo over his son. I thought I loved my husband before, but I have found an ever greater love for him since our son has been born. My Chaddy is the greatest.
1 comment:
Chad & Lesha!!! Holy Cow. It's Jamie (Smith) East. Hudson is an absolute doll! He is so adorable! Congrats! I found your blog through Lindsay's! Lesh - love the hair cut...although I think it is longer from the last time I saw you. And Chad I dig the facial hair. I almost didn't recognize you! I love finding friends through the blog world. Wish we could be there for the blessing. Congrats again!
check us out sometime!
citygirlmeetscountryboy.wordpress.com
Post a Comment