Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grandma's and Grandpa's are the best.

I just have to let all of you know that Hudson has the GREATEST grandparents ever.  We are so blessed to live in such close proximity to both our parents.  I just wanted to tell everyone how sweet is is to have so many loving caring hands around.   
 With Gramara(Laura) always coming over when Hudson and I are alone to either help me with my daily tasks or just holding the little guy and Grandma(Bev) always helping out with Hudson when mom goes to bed early and dad does bill, homework or just relaxes.  Then there are the sweet grandpa's who after long hours of work will come home or over and just hold the little guy while he sleeps.  I just feel so loved and blessed to have our parents in Hudson's everyday life.  So I thought I would share it with all of you
.
We Love you Grandparents!!!!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

What sweet pix. Larry was always a natural with the babies and of course, Bev is so cute with Hudson laying on her chest.

Hudson's grandpas and grandmas are blessed to have you so close. The bonds they are making now will last eternities. Besides, how could anyone resist Hudson's sweet spirit?

Love, Sherrie