Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My shower with daddy

Today Chad took Hudson in the shower.  It was so cute Hudson just loves the warm water.  For the most part Hudson just laid on Chad's chest that was until he faced him out a little to wash his tummy.  Then out of no where a warm stream came from Hudson's little body as Chad was trying to contain that stream he felt a warm mush seep through his had onto his foot below.  

Yep you got it Hudson decided to do all his 'business' there with his dad in the shower.  All of a sudden I hear a "LESHA" come from the bathroom so I go rushing in to help Chad clean up the business that had been made. That was after I finished laughing hysterically for about five minutes.  You have to admit it is pretty funny.  So I decided to share it with all of you.  

p.s. don't mention it to Chad he rarely reads the blog and I figured I could get away with sharing it with all of you.

1 comment:

Laura Bounds said...

SHHhhh Your gonna be in trouble...well i guess its the first of many Fun and exciting events in your life with Hudson! I'm Glad your Blog site is a "CLEAN" one!! tee hee SOOoooo Cute! XOXO Gramara