Friday, May 30, 2008

Here are Hudson's 3 month pictures







Ok, so we went to Kiddie Kandid to get pic's taken and boy was it fun.  Hudson was such a trooper he was so good until about half way through he started to cry because he was tired.  So I he fed for a few minutes then fell asleep.  this is how we got the sleeping pictures.  Then he woke back up and was ready to take a family photo.  It was quite the adventure we had.   Hope you all enjoy...

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lesha he is so adorable! How did I not know you had a blog? I'm so glad you found mine! I've been thinking I need to come see your little cutie one of these days! He's getting so big already! Let's get together soon! Love ya girl!

Sherrie said...

What a gorgeous family pic! I love you. Sherrie

Laura Bounds said...

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!! SO cute family!! we ARE related you know!! ha ha THIS is the C=U=T=I=E=S=T Family picture Ever!!You look Beautiful,Chad is a Hunk and Hudson is a Tank! I love you all XOXO Gramara

Marlon and Suzana said...

Awww, love the family pics, so sweet! Hudson is so adorable :)

Brian & Krystal said...

He's so cute - and getting so big! Wow! My favorite picture is the third one down - the one of Hudson sitting up and smiling so big. What a doll. You make an adorable family. Happy first Father's Day, Chad!