So I need to apologize to all for not keeping up, but I started work and life around here is a little "crazy." I know all of the mom's can empathise with me. Life as a new mom is quite adventurous and definitely an adjustment. especially when you throw work in the mix. Well at least I am able to take Hudson along with me(the perks of being a nanny). so I am going to stop writing and start uploading pictures of the sweet little man.





Oh yeah I almost forgot Hudson is now 12 weeks and in the last couple of weeks he as really come to life. He is smiling cooing and really starting to interact with all of us. It is so cute.
1 comment:
Congrats!!! your little man is so very cute:) I love your pic's of him with the Lion. Father Larry is lookin good too. I love you guys lots. tell congrats to Lonya for me please. thanks
love always
Ginger
Post a Comment