Friday, February 6, 2009

Downtown Disney

The other night we went to Downtown Disney with Kyle, Megan and Kelsey.  
We had quite a blast going in and out of stores.  The kids liked the people performing as well as the water dancing in the fountain. It was a great night I always forget about that place.  

If only we could get Hudson to focus on the camera...
Our little mice prince and princess.  
Hudson loves to people watch.

2 comments:

Kyle and Megan said...

Please send me all of your Kelsey and Hudson pictures! Even from the summer cuz I don't think I have any. It was tons of fun going to Downtown Disney! I'm becoming more convinced we need to get passes though!

staci said...

Hudson looks like Chad's dad in these pics:)
Sorry about last week. I'm lame, I know. I ended up leaving Tustin an hour after I talked to chad.