Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy fourth

Happy fourth of July I hope everyone had a great day.  We had a blast.  We went to the O2nd wards pancake breakfast.  then we went home to let Hudson take a good nap. Then it was off to my parents for a BBQ.  And from there we went to the Anaheim hills park and hung out till the fire work show began.  it was such a great day.  Here are some pictures from the park.  The little girl with Hudson is Kelsey his bestest friend...




4 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

yeah for updates! Adilay and Hudson would have been matching on the fourth, too bad they weren't together! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place, miss you guys!

Kyle and Megan said...

I love Hudson's "chillin" pose! What a ham! Glad we could spend most of the fourth with you guys!

Stephanie said...

Wow Lesha, he's turning in to such a toddler! He looks so grown up! And I agree, we should do something soon. I'm going out of town for a couple weeks, so I'll catch you in a few!

Alicia said...

The pics of the two kids are so cute:)