Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I can"t believe it is going to be Christmas in only four days, where has the time gone. This year for thanksgiving we were with my family. It was a pretty good day we all slept in... then Chad Hudson and I ran over to one of the local high schools for the annual turkey bowl. Chad slept through our wards so he caught up with our parent's wards. It was a lot of fun. Megan Kelsey and a few other ladies were there to watch our men get all dirty. It was pretty fun...

Then we went back to the house to eat some lunch and clean up. Hudson and Chad took a much needed nap so I headed out to help my mom with the food prep. It was a pretty long day but definitely worth it.

I can't find the pictures any where. I'll have to keep looking for them...

No comments: