Hudson is now officially Two. I can't believe I have a two year old, it is kinda crazy to think about.

I feel like it was just yesterday that he was born. Hudson is quite the little character. He has such a fun personality. He is so expressive and the faces he has been making lately just crack me up.

He definitely has a mind of his own and he is not afraid to tell you what he wants and how he wants it to be. He is the leader of the pack, the alpha male as I refer to it. It is pretty funny because both Chad and I are pretty go with the flow kinda people. To have a kid that needs to be prodded and convinced that something is in his best interest is pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, he is a pretty fun and easy kid most of the time, but if there isn't fun or other people involved he isn't so excited to accept what mom is proposing.
Well, we had an awesome day celebrating the love with Hudson yesterday. He was so excited to have his grandparents all around him. We went up to the Graves to have cake and ice cream and Beverly had blown up balloons and placed them all over the kitchen and family room. Hudson was in heaven.
On Friday, we had cake at the park. What a blast. There were so many friends that came to play. Thanks guys we had so much fun.



6 comments:
Kelsey says, "Happy Birthday Hudsy!" Let the terrible twos begin! :) Jk, you're kinda lucky to have such a good kid! Glad we could help him celebrate!
What a handsome birthday boy - can't believe he is two! :)
Happy birthday Hudson! I can't believe how old he is either. Lesha, he looks just like you in that one picture!!
Thanks for letting us come to his Park party. I really can't believe Hudson is already 2!!!
He is getting so grown up!!! He is such a fun boy! We just love hanging with you guys. Thanks for being such awesome friends.
ok, the last picture here is my favorite! When I need to smile and my kids aren't doin' it for me, I look at this!
Post a Comment