Joey King our nephew just turned four and was celebrating in Arizona. Hudson, Bev, Bryan and I all took a road trip to visit. It was so much fun to see the Kings and boy do Nate and Kelli know how to throw a party. The kids made masks, capes, got their faces painted, pinned the "s" on superman silly-stringed the bad guys and busted open the flying star. Did I mention the scavenger hunt to the presents and the super tasting cake! It was quite the fun party I'm so glad I got to experience it first hand. The theme was super hero's and by the end of the day every child present surely looked like a super hero. On saturday night we all went out to a super fun outdoor mall. Joey, Kelli, Nate and Bryan built a race car while Bev, Hudson, Carter and I played in the dancing waters... It was a super fun trip and I was glad we were able to see Kelli, Nate, Joey and Carter. Thanks guys we had a lot of fun!
This is Joey(4) is in full super hero mode!
Carter(2.5) was hiding in a very safe place!

Hudson(2) has come to join the fun
Grandma was such a great super help to all who needed it!

Carter used the super sword to beat the flying star...
Super Joey has found a new fun toy to play with, it's called the yo-yo.

Carter, Joey and Hudson enjoying their show before bed

They would have played all night if we let them.
Hudson and Joey are the best of Buds!
No comments:
Post a Comment