I love newborn pictures. They change so quick and before you know it they're big so it's nice to have a little reminder of the teeny tiny days :)
Yayee... I am glad that you like them! I had fun taking them! He is such a handsome little guy!
These pictures are so precious Lesha!!! I just love that little boy already!
I LOVE these pictures. He is so darn cute! Tell Hudson that Cody misses him. I hope things are getting easier.
More More! Love these Pix and You and Your Family!!XOXO Marieaaka Your Mom!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love newborn pictures. They change so quick and before you know it they're big so it's nice to have a little reminder of the teeny tiny days :)
Yayee... I am glad that you like them! I had fun taking them! He is such a handsome little guy!
These pictures are so precious Lesha!!! I just love that little boy already!
I LOVE these pictures. He is so darn cute! Tell Hudson that Cody misses him. I hope things are getting easier.
More More! Love these Pix and You and Your Family!!
XOXO Mariea
aka Your Mom!
Post a Comment