Lonya, Jeremy and their boys came into town from Texas for 10days to hang out. Cayden and Hudson had a ball once Cayden got better. The poor little guy had some kind of the stomach pug the beginning of the week. Larin and Kara came in for the weekend and played with us as well. It was pretty fun to have family around. Sometimes its hard not having any siblings around on the holidays. I can't wait for Lindsy and Logan to get home from their mission's already... I'm so proud that they are out serving the Lord and I wouldn't have it any other way but for them to be out learning and growing but that doesn't mean i don't miss them or want them back home for my personal enjoyment. We did thanksgiving dinner on Friday with my fam. But for some reason I don't have dinner pictures so I'm just going to post some of our silly ones. It's probably because we didn't eat dinner till 7:30pm and Chad was working and did't get to the house till two min before dinner...


Jordan and Lindsey and their so cute girls came in from Bakersfield for Thanksgiving and we had dinner at the Graves house and were able to spend a little time wit them as well. Jordan and Lindsey announced that they expecting baby number three... We are officially behind again in the kid department! I'm just grateful to have such sweet boys at this point.

Thanksgiving dinner at the Graves was fun the Woods family joined us for the fun feasting. Hudson just loves playing with all the men in the family its pretty funny he especially loves to play with Brandon
.
1 comment:
so since you recognize you're "behind" does that mean we're going to here a baby announcement soon??!!! We'd be super exited!
Post a Comment