Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Great News


Sorry for the delay,
but if you haven't already heard

Chad and I are having a Boy.
And boy are we excited!!!!!

You see all a long I kept thinking it was a boy. But when the day neared I was a little nervous that it would be a girl. I mean I would have been ecstatic if it were a girl but a little weird because I was planning on it being a boy. I don't know why I was freaking out I should have stayed confident with my feelings and the feelings of others.

You see a few months before Lonya or I became pregnant my grandmaNannie had a dream of two little boys. And in this dream one of the boys was a little older than the other one. So apparently she has been having these dreams for years (sorry friends these dreams only come when a family member is going to have a baby). And so far her dreams have been right on...Lonya is due with a boy about seven weeks ahead of me.

So needless to say I should have trusted both my instinct and my grandma's dream and saved my nerves.
Wow it is going to be boy heaven at both the Graves and the Bounds house holds. Kelli
and Nate's Joey and soon to arrive baby boy. And like wise at the Bounds house with Both Lonya and Jeremy's soon to arrive boy and ours...
We are building our own army of valient stripling men...



2 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

hey thanks for the post! I still can't figure out ultrasounds but hey I trust the doctor to know what to look for... congrats you guys!

Lambini said...

YES! boys are awesome!!!!!