Today we had an ultrasound to look at Hudson's body parts. He was being a little stubborn though. He kept sliding down really deep into my pelvic region folded in half. So it made the scan a Little tricky. But we were able to get all the measurements done despite his lack of cooperation.
So we are now half way and I am beginning to be able to feel the Little guy more and more. I love being pregnant now it is pretty fun. Although my feet have been getting a little swollen lately I think I need to not be on them so much. But there is not much you can do about that when your constantly chasing after a 2.5 year old.
Life is going great with us. Chad is almost done with the semester and can't wait for the break. I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to be here so we can spend time with fam and friends.
Lesha
2 comments:
Wow! He even looks like you!
We need some maternity pitures of you Lesha. I want to see you pregnant and progressing! Pictures of Chad's sympathy weight would be good too.
kel
Post a Comment