And who said newborns can't smile
Well, we have had our little man home with us for almost two weeks, and all is going well. He is such a good little tempered guy. He only makes a fuss when his tummy is gassy. He is still sleeping a lot which is good because when he is sleeping he is getting stronger. Chad and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful little guy. It is amazing to think that he is already a month old now.

Well, we have had our little man home with us for almost two weeks, and all is going well. He is such a good little tempered guy. He only makes a fuss when his tummy is gassy. He is still sleeping a lot which is good because when he is sleeping he is getting stronger. Chad and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful little guy. It is amazing to think that he is already a month old now.
Chad has now gone back to work so It is me and Hudson for the majority of the time. Although Grandma Laura has been a big help to keep me company. She comes over on most days for a couple of hours and helps me get stuff done. Grandma Bev comes home around 4pm and she plays with him also. Our lives have been so blessed lately I am so happy we have had this opportunity to have such a sweet boy
And for any of you wonder Hudson is a pretty good sleeper. Lately our nights have gone like this: I get ready fro bed at 8:30pm and then by 9-9:30 I feed, change and burp him while Chad reads us our Book of Morman Chapter. Then I pass him off to Chad who stays up with him for his next feed between 11-1:30. Then Hudson will sleep until about 4am and I wake up feed change burp and put him back to sleep by 5am. Then he sleeps until about 8am and I get to feed, burp and change again. It is quite the evening process but he is definitely worth it.
Hudson's first bath in the Hospital.
1 comment:
NUDIE CUTIE!!! I could'nt resist! ANd BAby Makes Three. Next he'll be bouncing on my knee!! okay i'll stop!! love to you XOXO gramara we think....
Post a Comment