Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hudson's Adventure

Our son Hudson Tyler Graves is finally home!  He was released March 3rd 2008 from Hoag's neonatal ICU department.  We are all excited to go home...

Hudson is our valentine... he was born Feb 14th 2008 at 10:07 am. He weighed 5lbs 9ounces and was 17inches long.

Our first days in the hospital.  We were not allowed to hold Hudson and minimal stimulation was ordered.  So we would take turns 'touching' him.  He would stay calm when you placed your hand on his head and feet.  A resting baby was key at this point.
This boy is quite the trooper.   And boy does he love his binks!
We are quite the proud parents.  We finally got to hold our little man at day 5.

He is quite the sweet boy.
look guys I'm a big boy.

Thanks for everyone's love support and prayers.

3 comments:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Lesha congrats on your beautiful baby! I have been checking your blog every day hoping to see a picture of him. I'm glad you finally got to bring him home! I had to leave Donovan behind for one night & it killed me & I can't imagine what you must have gone through. Thank goodness for the strength & peace the Gospel brings. Love to you & your beautiful family. Suzana

http://marlonandsuzana.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Yahoo!We're so glad to see little Hudson home! He looks so adorable! Congratulations you guys!

Lambini said...

SOOOooooo cute!!! Beesh & chaddy totally deserve this little blessing. One cute happy family!!