Here is the latest. Hudson is now 4 months old and is so darn cute. As for his weight he is now 13lbs and has quite the cheeks,tummy and he is working on the arms and legs. Chad now calls him his little 'Tank.'
He is such a sweet and smily boy. I haven't yet caught a great big smile picture but hopefully I will soon.
Hudson is also quite the conversationalist, he coos and goos and ooohs all the time. It is so cute we ask him how his day was and he just tells us this long story. He also love his daddy. No one (besides mom of corse) and get Hudson to smile on demand more than his dad...
1 comment:
Wow! He's getting so big. I miss you guys. How about the 4th again? It was so much fun last year. Hope to see you then. Love, Sherrie
Post a Comment