Here are some pictures of our Hudson. He is becoming to be such a big boy. It is so much fun having a sweet baby. Hudson is quite the talker. When you get him going he just coos, ooohs, and goohs all over the place. Now he has started to make different higher pitch sounds some sound serious while others sound like he is so excited. I just love being his mom.
on another note it is so funny when ever we try to take pictures of him he just stares and gets this serious face. It cracks me up because he will be in the middle of smiling from ear to ear but the second the camera comes out he stops. One day he will learn to smile for the camera. I'm sure...
3 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad to see you enjoying the blessings that come with motherhood. Love you, Sherrie
Lesha! he is so adorable! such a blessing
Oh my goodness, Hudson is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment