Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a great forth.  We sure did.  As you all know it was Hudson's first fourth and boy did he have a great day.  

We went to our wards annual pancake breakfast from 9:30-11:15.Here is proof that Hudson's love dearly by his sweet Grandma's. 

Then we came home Hudson took a brief nap while I made potato salad for a Bounds/Lemmon/Green family BBQ at Pami's house.

  
We arrived there around 3pm Chad Hudson and I took a walk it was quite fun.  Then when we got back it was BBQing time.  So Mike and Chad took care of the meet while the rest of us ladies got the remainder of the food out.  It was just like old times when I was a kid.  I loved it! Hudson took a nap in the stroller but was woken up by holiday cheer needless to say when it came time for the family 'silly Olympics' Hudson was done.  The cheering and laughing was a little much for him......
 (Well after looking at the footage I'm sure you could see why it was a little much.) So I took him up and he fell fast asleep.  

Then at 7pm we left Los Al and headed for home where we met Chad's parents and uncle Joshie for our firework escapade.  We went to Anaheim hill park to watch a fabulous firework show.  And as I had anticipated it was FAB and so was Hudson.  I thought for sure he was going to have a total meltdown panic attack, but instead he just stared in amazement.  As did I, only I stared more at him in amazement than at the firework show.  It was so fun to watch. 
 I can't believe my little angle is getting so big.  well I hope everyone had a fabulous forth...This would be the After shot.  It was 10pm after we got home and I had to take just one last picture.

4 comments:

Laura Bounds said...

What a fun day!! your a Beautiful Family!! LOVE YOU!!

Sherrie said...

It was so much fun to see you yesterday! Hudson is so cute and lovable it was almost impossible to quit kissing him. I love the way Pam thinks up fun activities for our family parties. Good times.

Love,

Sherrie

Shumster said...

Happy 4th!!! You guys are as silly as i remember :) I love you all.

Brian & Krystal said...

Fantastic pictures!! It looks like you guys had way too much fun. Wish we were there!