Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hudson and the Lion 6 months

Ok, so the latest on Hudson.  Boy is this boy growing so fast.  He is still such a sweet baby.  He is now eating all veggie and fruits like a champ.  He is officially 18lbs 9oz and 25 1/2 inches long. He had to go to the developmental clinic to make sure he was developing correctly and he passed...  He is officially released from all of his NICU testing.  It was really funny he was pretty fussy the whole time there and looking back I realized that when ever we go to a Dr's office it is to get shots. I wonder if he remembers. 
Hudson is such a joy in my life I just love it. He is such a social butterfly, I think we are going to be in trouble in a couple of years.  Every time you greet him he has a smile for you especially for the family.  It is so cute. Sometimes he buries his head in while sweetly smiling at you(he is a flurt by nature, then again he was born feb 14th).  

The latest is his bubble blowing and his high pitch squealing he can sure squeal with the best of them.  It is so funny because sometimes he squawks and then looks around to see where the noise had come from.  He sure knows how to get us when he needs us.  When he wants to be picked up he stretches out his neck (he looks like a turtle) and smiles until we pick him up. 
 
And if he is hungry he will try to eat your face.  He growls at you with his mouth wide open.  It is pretty funny.  Then when he is hungry he now smacks his lips or sucks on his bottom lip then lets it smack. (this is so funny). He also has found a stabilizer for each person who holds him.  for those with long hair (like mine) he holds on to that with other it is their facial hair(dad/chad) and other ears(uncle Josh), glasses and if you don't fall into any of these categories he goes for the cheeks.  

Speaking of cheeks... Hudson has grow some rather round ones.  They are there for the kissing I say... 
 
Well, Hudson is not crawling but he has begun sitting pretty well on his own.  He also can turn himself around when placed on his tummy.  He is quite the active little guy.  His feet and arms are always going.  I know it won't be long before he is running around until then I will enjoy the sweet smiling squawker that he is...


 

No comments: