Kristi Lamb was one of my best friends from UCSD who is now gone on to graduate with he nursing degree from NYU!!!!(we are so proud) well needless to say she has been so busy that the first time she got to see Hudson was just a few weeks ago. It was great she was in Bakersfield (her home town) headed to San Diego and we happen to live just a few miles off the five so she stopped by for a little bit. Well I guess you could say she stayed for a long bit. But it was time well shared. She stayed for 3 hours and we just talked and reminisced, I miss those San Diego times. I wish we could have all stayed local and still have what I have now, but such is life.
Well Kristi you look amazing and it was sure fun to see you. 
Thanks for the visit.
1 comment:
no thnk u beesh! Seriously I so missed seeing u and that little Tyke is such a handsome guy. U are amzing!!! thanks again for the pit stop..hope it wasn't over done :)
Post a Comment