Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just Because he is so cute.

Here are a few more pictures of Hudson that I had to share...  I can't tell you how much I love this little man.
.

6 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

Holy Cow! Hudson towers over his lion! I can't believe how much he's grown. It'll be so fun to see him in person :)

Caleb and Casey said...

Lesha,
Hudson is so cute and looks so big now. I hope things are going well for you guys.
We are here in Kansas and getting settled into our new place. Our house is pretty old, but it is pretty big too, so that is kind of nice. Hope things are good there in Cali. We miss all of our friends.

Sherrie said...

What a cutie! I love his faces. A true member of the Bounds family.

Brian & Krystal said...

Hudson is such a cutie! The kids miss him - I do too!
PS: I left you another comment on our reunion post :)

Marlon and Suzana said...

Love the pics especially the first one!

staci said...

I have got to see this cute boy ASAP. Can you hang out next weekend?