Hudson is such a big boy. He is just getting cutter and cuter every month. Well hudson is now 19 lbs and i am not sure how tall he is but it doesn't seem like he is growing longer as fast as he is wider... This month Hudson started to form his on little personality. I mean he has already had a personality but lately he has formed an opinion on everything and he is not afraid to speak his mind. If is is doing something and you interrupt he starts to cry, arch his back. It is pretty funny to watch a seven month old throw a tantrum. This "personality" as I like to call it comes out when you take something away from him also. Oh boy are we going to be in trouble when he turns 2.
Well he is a pretty sweet boy all the time so I guess I should be grateful for that. I just love being a mom and I just love our Hudson. Hudson has decided after 7.5 months of taking a bottle that it is time to stop. This wouldn't be such a problem except I work 2 days a week and can't be there to nurse him. So my mom (Hudson's Gramara) has to try to get him to drink the breast milk some other way. His favorite mode of ingesting is through a cup with the milk ice cold. Yep that's right he drinks his milk on ice in a glass cup. He even likes to hold it him self.
Oh boys...
So this is how life is going here with Hudson this month. 
3 comments:
Aw little man is getting so big! Love those big squeezable cheeks!
Hudson is such a cutie! It is so fun to hear that his personality is starting to show....he is an awesome little guy!
What a big boy! And so cute! I love that you take pictures with his lion - how special. We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment