Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone, I hope all had a happy halloween. We sure had a fun one. As you all could imagine hudson was most definately a lion for Halloween. I found the cutest costume at baby style. Over all we had a fun day.

After Hudson's morning nap we met Gramara and went to JcPenny's to get pictures taken. That was lots of fun Gramara kept Hudson smiling the whole time. I will not get those photo's till we get back from Hawaii. But here are some fun pictures we took at Irvine Park's Pumpkin patch. Gramdma(Bev) and I took Hudson to the pumpkin patch to take pictures. To our suprise they had already closed for the day. So we just had to hop fences and strategicly place Hudson behind closed fences. Hudson's favorite part was playing with the leaves and dirt. It was alot of fun.

Hudson laying on the pumpkins

Hudson is bigger than most of the pumpkins

Mommy is holding Hudson up so Grandma can take the picture.
Hudson likes to stick out his tongue.
Hudson sitting behind the closed fence.


Hudson is wedged in between pumpkins on a wheel barrow.


Mommy has to be in at least one photo with Hudson


No Hudson can't stand on his own
Grandma is assisting in his fence leaning.
After our pumpkin patch fun we went home to eat and get ready for Daddy to comes home. Chad got home and we took Hudson out to trick or treat to treat.
So last week end we had our ward Halloween party. It was so much fun Hudson was a pretty good sport for most of it. Auntie Lindsy(my sister) took Hudson around from car to car to collect the candy, while Chad Pami, Papa, Gramara and I all passed out candy out of our trunk (by the way we got the dead last prize for our undecorated car. I told Jay that he was lucky we were passing out candy)

Chad, Hudson and Lesha
Gramara and Auntie Pami
Lesha, Hudson, Kelsey and Megan

Lesha and Hudson

We really had a great night thanks O2...

6 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

how cute! I miss trick or treating! Love your costume too Lesah!

Lindsey Graves said...

sorry I totally typed to fast and spelled your name wrong Lesha (not Lesah :)

Alicia said...

Those pics are too cute!

Brian & Krystal said...

I can't get over how absolutely adorable Hudson is. I just want to kiss him!!

Lindsey Graves said...

um time for a new post!

Lambini said...

Update Update!! I want to see how my bestie is and this little ball of joy is growing. MErry Christmas Besh!