Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday, birthbay, Birthday....

January is a busy month for us because it is both my and Chad's birthdays.  Chad was born on Jam 3rd and I was born on the 15th day of January and yes we were born in the same year 1982.  
This year we both had fabulous birthdays.  

On the morning of Chad's birthday Hudson decided to attack his daddy.  it was a Saturday but Chad still had to work...
Then Hudson and I made him a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting(by request).   Then for dinner we all to Chilli's for dinner it was a great time.
Here are the pictures of chad opening his presents

Then for my Birthday Hudson, Laura, Bev and I went to Rubios for lunch on Wed(the day before my b-day) it was fun because they both had the day off.  
Then on my real birthday Megan, Kelsey, Hudson and I went to meet Chad and Kyle for lunch at Islands in Irvine. It was a lot of fun and the kids were super good.  
And after lunch I went to Megan's to hang out.  Hudson took a three hour nap on their bed so needless to say I got home around 5:30pm.  Chad and I were going to see a movie but we were both pretty wiped so we decided to go the next night.  We saw the Bride wars. ( I thought it was great Chad admitted it was pretty funny at times).

Then later that night my parents came over to share in our continued celebrations.  We had them over for First class pizza and cake.  So as you can tell I surely had a super fun day thanks everyone.
On Saturday night we had a super birthday bash for all our friends who have January birthdays.  This is a picture of Hudson on our way home...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How fun, what a great couple of days:-)