Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The catch up post

Sorry for the delay... here are a few things that happened while I was too busy to blog...

Hudson and Kelsey are such good buds. We have play-dates all the time.



Thanksgiving was great... We went to the Woods.
It was the Graves' year.
And believe it or not these are the only photos I have of Thanksgiving.

So here are some pictures from October when all the campaigning was going on. We all did our part to get Prop 8 passed. Here are a few pics of this.





In November the Graves were actively engaged in redoing the from yard.
Hudson had to help the boys...

Caution I'm armed and suspicious...

Unless I'm in the dirt, then I'm just Hungry????


In October we went to a ducks game. We were like 4-5 rows back from the goal and boy was it exciting... Hudson was a little overwhelmed in the first period.

But by the second period he was so much better. I actually think he enjoyed himself.


One Sunday in November we had my grandparents over for dinner.
I think Logan gave a talk in church or something.

My grandma is still pretty silly she sure knows how to make the best silly faces.

Hudson just loves hi Gramara and papa.


I just had to put this one in it was taken in October.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How cute are the pics of Hudson and Kelsey. I have missed seeing you at the park. See you Sunday.