The weather has been so nice the past few days, and now that the pool across the street is now open we have been able to take our first dive of the year.
Hudson was a little apprehensive at first but once he realized that mommy wasn't going to let him fall, it was game on. He was splashing and kicking and giggling the whole time. I even let him go under water and he handled that pretty well. I think he will continue to be a water baby. Not that I was expecting anything different with his genes...(Chad and I both swam and played water polo). Here is a short video I was able to capture of him and Kelsey.
2 comments:
So fun - looks like they were having a blast!
Kelsey was VERY excited to watch this video! We watched it four times in a row, and it never got old! What adorable kids we have! Thanks for letting us come swim . . . same time next week?
Post a Comment