Thursday, April 16, 2009

My big boy!!!!

I just wanted to give an update of Hudson's development. So yesterday our sweet baby decided to take lots of leaps and bounds. He just all of a sudden pushed off the ottoman and walked to me. It was so cute to see his reaction. He was so proud of him self for doing it. I think we have had a major breakthrough in the big boy walking realm of life. I know it is about time he is 14months old but this kid has to do everything on his own terms.


Then later that night when daddy got home Hudson decided that he wanted to wear his daddy's glasses. It was pretty precious to watch. He would pull them off chad then put them on the side of his head. He did not quite figure out how to put them on his face but he was pretty successful at putting them on the side of his face. Then I got the brilliant idea that we should get his sunglasses out so that he could have glasses like daddy, Grandma and grandpa. We got video of the sunglasses part.

2 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

He is such a big boy! What a great walker, he looks so happy after each trip! Miss you guys!

Alicia said...

He is such a big boy!!