As most of you know, or maybe you don't know, that Hudson loves music. The other day Grandma sat down with Hudson and they played together. Bev was playing a hymn Hudson added to it. Now keep in mind that our piano hasn't been tuned in over ten years. Then being the adventurer that he is he decided it would be fun to start to climb on it. And when we would take him down he would get so mad.
He is not the type of kid to just let something slide. He has got to let you know his opinion on all manners. I wonder where he gets this from... Oh well I guess we will never have to gess what he is thinking. I just wish he could express his feelings in words instead of noises... In due time right.
Actually he is quite the gibber-jabber. He will tell you stories and hold long conversations(I had a few that lasted 4-5 minutes) with those who love him. Of corse his speaks his own language but it is still pretty cute. Papa says that we are in trouble when this kid learns english. I totally agree he already rules the rost I cant wait to see what he says when he is really talking.
Until then it is pretty cute to listen to him try to mimic what we are saying. He as been saying his version of "ready set go" and he often gets the go right. He also says ut oh, when he throws things over board or when I drop something. And his latest is barking every time he hears a dog bark(which is super frequent with mitzi around) he mimics it with his version f a bark. It is pretty cute and when you ask him where his nose is about half of the time he will touch his nose and the other half he will touch your nose or just get a super cute smile on his face. Then this question triggers his own little series of eye poking and ear and hair tugging. He is so fun I love it.
Well I hope you enjoyed the video of our musical boy and his grandma.
1 comment:
How cute is he playing w/ his grandma.
Post a Comment