Hudson loves to eat beans. This is when we visited daddy for lunch. I usually pack a lunch and we eat it at the Lakes in Irvine. It is right next to Chad's work Wachovia.
When we were at Irvine park Hudson decided that he was going to climb inside of the hole an animal had made. He is quite the adventurer, I feel like every time I turn around he is getting into something new.




Amanda and Steve Had a birthday party for their Piper who turned one.
Then the other day we were just hanging out in the Family room and Hudson decides that he is going to try out the exercise machine in the corner.
Here we are on Mothers day this was the best photo we got. I know pretty sad. maybe next year!
These were taken today at the end of our Disneyland trip. We sure wore out the kiddos.
2 comments:
Hudson was so funny at Irvine Park trying to crawl in that hole! What a silly boy! I'm glad we get to have so much fun together!
How fun that these two are such good friends!!!
Post a Comment