Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our busy day

Yesterday was a big day. We dropped off Hudson at Kyle and Megan's and went to the temple. Logan received his endowments. It was pretty awesome to be in the temple. We haven't been in a really long time, so it was quite the peaceful experience. Logan seemed to be enjoying the spirit there as well. I can't believe Logan is going to be gone in two weeks. Hudson is going to miss him a lot. Logan and Hudson have formed a great bond it is pretty cute to watch. Hudson just lights up when Logan is around.

After the temple we went to Soup Plantation and ate some food. Hudson really enjoyed all the healthy finger foods there. We will definitely have to visit there again. It was fun to see the family and visit for a while there.

After lunch we went to Alyssa La Barge's baptism, she is such a sweet girl. Congrats to Alyssa. Hudson was only slightly disruptive. He had to go up to the front to say hi to Jill and the boys who were sitting on the front row once. The rest of the time he read books and was chased after by his special friend Kelsey. I'm so glad they are friends.

After that we came home and took naps. Hudson took another two hour nap, which I had to wake him up from. It was 7:30pm and he was still sound asleep so I shook him out of bed and we left for dinner with my parents. We went to Islands, our favorite family restaurant. Hudson did a few fun things I have to share. He colored with crayons. He thought that was pretty cool. It was neat to see him get into it. I know I need to start working on more of these activities to develop his fine motor skills.
After dinner we were just talking and Hudson decided that he wanted to sit down on the bench like a big boy with his mom and dad, so he did. He has been climbing up on chairs and the couch lately and then sitting back and looking at us like, see "I'm a big boy too". It is really cute( I can't believe he is so big already). Then he decides to grab a straw and put it in his mouth like a walrus. We got this on video too.
I just thought I would share our busy day.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I can't believe Logan is leaving in 2 weeks!!! You had very busy and productive day:)