On June 19 Hudson, Hudson Dunlap and I all went to the beach with a couple of the families in our old ward. It was pretty fun and the boys did great. I had brought up a pail of ocean water so I did not have to try to take 2 little guys down to the water by myself. It worked great they were quite content to have a bucket to splash in. Hudson thought it was pretty funny to dip everything in the water. He dipped his cookies his nutragrain bar and even his milk cup in the water before he consumed it. It was kinda funny to watch as he would dip his food in the sand then dip it in the water and then proceed to eat it all gone. Something about the salty, sandy flavor mixed with the sweet seemed to hit the spot for him that day. Some moms would flip but I figure if he is happy and doesn't mind the sand then just let the kid bee. Besides I grew up eating sand and drinking my share of ocean water and I turned out alright...
1 comment:
He is so cute! We need to do a beach day again soon:)
Post a Comment