Sorry for the long break but we moved. Yes that is right we have moved to Tustin. We are now proud renters of a two bedroom 1.5 bath in the woodcrest apts.
That means that we are now part of the Tustin 2nd ward(yes we did sit next to Auntie Lila at church on sunday).
Hudson wanted to check out our new entertainment center. So he decided to get a closer look.
There was no cubard space in the new place so my dad and Chad went down to home depot and put some together for me.
Here is my dad grouting the tile he laid. Hudson was quite the helper that day.
So far so good. Hudson has taken to the move nicely. We were a little nervious at first because he would not go to bed in his new room, but now that we are a few weeks into the new place he is doing great.
I just love this sweet boy
Hudson loves to play with his daddy.
So I was a little tired I can't help it we just pack our days so full of fun activities.
I took a video of the new place but it was way to big to upload so I will get some better footage later. Here are some pictures we have taken at the new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment