Monday, August 24, 2009

August Family Nights



For the month of August we have been going to San Onofree state beach and boy has it been fun. Each weeks we meet at my parents house and drive down together. My mom and Lindsy go down early and get a fire pit. My dad Hudson, Larin and I leave around 4ish to go. Then when we get there we go surfing, cook dinner and have a spiritual message to complete the family night. It has been a blast and Hudson of corse loves it (yes he still loves the way sand tastes). It is kinda fun each time we go there is a different crowd that joins us. One week we had like 27 people come it was quite the party, then there was other weeks when our fam was the only ones there. I just love summer and the beach.
Go PaPa Go....
Grandma and Hudson had such a great time running around.
Hudson just loves hanging out with his family.
So Heavy... Yes this is a real rock.
Some people have to document every second...
Ok, so this picture of Hudson and Larin isn't at Old man's it's at Newport. I just had to put it up...
We always wear Hudson out good.

3 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Hudson is so so cute and I love your family! Of course you guys already know that, but I thought I would remind you! cute Cute!!!

Leslie Ann said...

So so so cute! Looks like so much fun. Your photos are awesome!

Jay-Dub said...

That is an awesome blog title picture! Glad you are keeping up with the surf.