Monday, August 17, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...


A couple of weeks ago we took Hudson to his first Angles game. It was Morman night so we got to see the Angels verses the Rangers (sadly the Angles lost). On the upside there were some pretty cool fire works at the end of the game so that was fun. Hudson had a blast. We got to see lots of loved ones there it was a lot of fun.
When I was a kid my parents and grand parents and cousins all had season passes to the Angels games. So for Hudson's birthday my parents had given Hudson my old angels jacket. We got a few pics of him in it it was a pretty special moment.

3 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we could go to an Angels game!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

You're family is sooo cute! It was so fun hanging out with you guys!!! Can't wait to do it again. Hudson is such a cool kid.

Lindsy Morrison said...

GO ANGELS!!!!! Hudson...ur momma use to wear this jacket when she was ur age.....SOoo Cute!! Baby!!