Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Family Disneyland trip

For our fifth anniversary I surprised Chad with a Disneyland pass. So on Thursday we were able to go as a family for the first time. Hudson was being so silly that day. As Chad would say "Hudson was in rare form." He really was. It was so silly to see him just stare at everything. It was like he had never seen strangers or such bright colors before. It was pretty silly because Hudson and I have been quite a few times in the past four months. He usually is happy and clapping, dancing, trying to get everywhere and into everything. But not this time. Although I should cut him some slack we hadn't been in a couple of weeks so maybe it was all new to him again, or maybe he was just in a silly shy and reserved mood. oh well here are some of the pictures we took while we were there.

2 comments:

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

So FUN! We can't wait to take Channing to Disneyland!

Alicia said...

How fun! What cute pics of you guys:) I am excited that our passes are good so we can start going again!