I know it is now the end of the week and Labor Day was at the beginning of the week but I just hope everyone had a good labor day weekend. We sure did. It was fun to have Chad "Dadd-ie" around to play with. We went to Irvine park, Chad had never been and of course we left the camera in the car... Well we left the nice camera in the car but I had the small camera on me the whole time. It was sad we don't have more pictures but we did get one. Then we stopped by the Graves house to say hi before Hudson went down for his nap. Hudson took a nap Chad worked on homework and I well I don't remember so that must mean it was a good day... Well that was pretty much the extent of our day I hope you all had a great day. (oh, yes we did have a bbq that night at the graves).
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Happy Labor Day
I know it is now the end of the week and Labor Day was at the beginning of the week but I just hope everyone had a good labor day weekend. We sure did. It was fun to have Chad "Dadd-ie" around to play with. We went to Irvine park, Chad had never been and of course we left the camera in the car... Well we left the nice camera in the car but I had the small camera on me the whole time. It was sad we don't have more pictures but we did get one. Then we stopped by the Graves house to say hi before Hudson went down for his nap. Hudson took a nap Chad worked on homework and I well I don't remember so that must mean it was a good day... Well that was pretty much the extent of our day I hope you all had a great day. (oh, yes we did have a bbq that night at the graves).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment