I finally finisher Hudson's blanket.
So, I had started this project like a year or so ago and I can now say that it is finally done. 


As you all know we have had a lot going on with siblings going on missions, holidays and our big move so finding the time to finish this blanket was kinda hard. But the other day my cousin Pami was over and she found the patch work part and said Lesh you need to finish this. I told her that I did not know how and she assured me that I had done the hardest part already. So with her encouragement and assistance I finished the blanket. And it was totally worth it because it has become Hudson's sleeping companion. He loves it and I am happy to have made it for him. It is kinda funny because when I bought the fabric he wasn't into any kind of a specific"thing"so I just chose some fabric that I thought was super cute. Now that the blanket is finished he is definitely into a few "things" and animals is definitely one of them... go figure.
I had to add this one just because Hudson is such a little ham sometimes.
So the fine print says:
Hudson
Tyler Graves
Feb 14, 2008
5lbs 9oz 17.5"
(I know it's hard to believe he was so tiny looking at him now.)
2 comments:
Super cute Blanket! I was glad to see you last night but bummed I didn't really get to talk to you. Hope to see you at Chelsea's tomorrow:)
That is SO cute! It looks so soft. I've never thought of putting the soft stuff on a quilt- good idea!!
P.S. Call me- we are having a bbq on sat and I want to invite you but I don't have your number.
Jen Wilbur
Post a Comment