Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch (Irvine park) 2009

There is nothing cuter than little boy bottoms...

The other day we went to the pumpkin patch at Irvine park. I kinda went a little picture crazy. I hope you enjoy.



We went with Megan, Kelsey and Hudson Dunlap. Debra, Max and Cole Barton met us there. I'm sure we were quite a sight to see. It was pretty funny to have three moms trying to take pictures and chase five little rambunctious toddlers. I'm so glad that we did it. It was pretty fun.

Hudson and Kelsey watching the others get their photo taken.
I just love this one...
Hudson Dunlap

Hudson and Kelsey. Hudson getting fresh with Kelsey, man are we in trouble.
Kelsey finally smiled...
Max Barton and the rest of the Barton clan (minus dad)
Cole is so cute


Hudson says Hi to the camera



4 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Lesha! Your pictures are so beautiful! Looks like you had so much fun. I love seeing it!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

OH MY GOSH! I wish we could have played! That would have been so fun! Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

Hello My Darling!!! WHat wonderful Pictures they are!! and who is the photographer??? Good Job..WEll done.. ANd the cute models WOW!!!
see you soon xoxoXOXO ur Mom

Brian & Krystal said...

Beautiful!! I loved all your pictures. Hudson is getting so so big. He looks like a little boy - his baby look is almost gone. I love you guys - And I miss you, too!