I was a little hesitant to post about being pregnant because we had a miscarriage back in October and I just wanted to make sure we were out of the safety zone before making it super public.
Well we are pregnant again and on Thursday we were able to determine the sex of the baby I am currently 16 weeks along... And apparently we really like blue, green and red because we are having another little boy.
We are super excited that Hudson is going to have a partner in crime so very soon to play with. I was a little taken back about the news at first because after my misscarage I had a preminition that i would have a baby girl soon and because of that I thought I was pregnant with a girl. When we found out it was a boy I was a touch sad that I would have to wait a little longer for that baby girl.
I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for our family. It is funny my dad jokes that Hudson would have beaten the poor girl too much that is why we are having a boy. I really think Hudson just needed a buddy to be his best friend. I am now super grateful it is a boy because as most of you know Chad is going to be finishing school in May and having to buy all new stuff for a girl would have been super hard. We are just grateful for hand-me-downs, financial aid, student loans and savings right now.
5 comments:
Hip Hip HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA FOR BOUNCING BABY BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZ We love us some boys!
We are so so so so so so excited for, your, soon to be four, little family!!! We love you guys so much!
Hudson will have so much fun with his little brother! And it's much much nicer to have two of the same gender when you only have a two bedroom like us! Can't wait to meet baby #2!
We're so happy for you, Chad, and Hudson. Premonitions don't always happen immediately. You still have a lot of time for girls. Right now, Hudson gets a BFFB. Sweet!
Oh my gosh Leesha that is so exciting:D I love you and your sweet family!!!!
Post a Comment