Friday, May 28, 2010

Chad Graduated!!!!


I am so proud of my husband for all of his hard work and sacrifice he has made over the past few years. As most of you know Chad has been working on his BA in Accounting at Cal State Fullerton for the past few years. While attending Cal state Fullerton Chad managed to keep a part time job, be an awesome first time father and an excellent husband all at the same time. These task haven't always been easy for any of us but he did it and I am so happy for this chapter in our life to be over.
Hudson has been Chad's shadow since he finished school. Hudson was trying to finding Chad the hole ceremony it was a little crazy.

Here is a group shot of all those that braved the ceremony! Thanks guys for your support.
I just love my Chaddy
Bev and Bryan were so supportive, we couldn't have done it with out their help
I just love my guys! Hudson and Chad are the best of buds
I'm so lucky to have parents that love and support my husband like their own son.
How many Ladies does it take to cut a cake?
The day was awesome and we had a lot of fun celebrating with Family and friends. Thanks all who have been a part of our life over the past few years! Now it's time to hunt! If anyone knows of any accounting firms hiring let us know!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That is soooo exciting for you guys:) Congratulations Chad!! All the hard work has paid off:)

Tiffany Odekirk said...

Yayee! Congrats you guys!

Jay-Dub said...

Congratulations Chadsworth! All my best to your family!

staci said...

Congrats to Chad! Yeah! I know the relief when it is done.
Lesh, your mom is lookin smokin hot:)

Brian & Krystal said...

Yay for Chad! I'm so happy for you all. Congratulations on a job well done. :)