Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Larin and Kara got married!

On July 31, 2010 Mr. Larin Ellis Bounds got married to Miss Kara Marie Keck! It was a beautiful day for all and we are so excited to have Kara as part of the family. They got married at the Newport Beach temple.
Happy Anniversary to Chad and I we got married six years ago(July 31st, 2004) on this same day! We were so happy to share in their special day. It was so awesome to be able to reflect on the blessings and promises Chad and I made to each other in the LA Temple six years ago. It was truly a special day for me and I'm so happy I got to share it with so many friends and family!
You gotta love grandparents!
I think Kara won!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lesha, you are so cute and look GREAT. congrats on the new little one coming your way soon.

Brian & Krystal said...

Great pictures! I miss you, Lesha. I'm thinking we need another Freebairn family reunion in August, 2011. What do you think??