Brayton Ellis Graves is finally here. He was born on Thursday September 2nd, 2010 at 9:31am. He weighed 8Lbs 10oz and was 20inches long. He is a beautiful healthy baby boy and boy are we all excited to welcome him into our family.
we are so blessed to have such a wonderful friend be my OB. Dr. Gigi Kroll was responsible for bring Brayton into this world.
Brayton just moments post delivery!





I guess I was a little off on his weight(9lbs 2oz) but well take the healthy 8lb 10 ouncer...
After cleaning Brayton they let me hold him while I was being cleaned up. This was where I fell in love!

My parents have been so supportive and loving. We couldn't have done any of this with out their support this week. I am so grateful for all they do for our little family. Brayton is named after his grandpa(Larry Ellis Bounds) great-grandpa(Monroe Ellis Bounds) and uncle (Larin Ellis Bounds).
Brayton got Hudson a new book to read. Hudson is in love with it.
Yeah1 uncle Joshie came to visit us at the hospital too.
Auntie Pam is just getting ready for her baby due this winter!
This is Brayton after his first bath! this little guy sure has hair...
Great aunt Kris and Auntie Tiffy came to visit. It was an interesting visit I felt bad for them I was a little drugged for their stay (at least Brayton had it together).
I forget how much they sleep.
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures...
He's so handsome... What a lucky mommy you are! When do I get to take your little guys pictures?
COngratulations!! He is so cute!!! Yeah!!
He is SO sweet and sooo beautiful - congrats :)
Oh Leesha such sweet pictures I could hold him all day! Aubree keeps asking when we are going back to see you and the baby and play w/ Hudson;)
Lesha, Lesha! Your baby is perfect. Congratulations. And I think he looks so much like Hudson already. My favorite picture is the one of you holding him for the first time.
Post a Comment