
Hudson started preschool the other day. I was a little hesitant about starting him in school so young but I just cant keep up with his need for socializing and learning. As most of you know Hudson is a super social child who just loves to play with peers. And since I just had Brayton the time we used to spend playing with friends and being educational has decreased dramatically.
So here I was with a decision to make... and I decided that we would try preschool. If it didn't work I could always stop. Needless to say we are about three weeks into the tot lot program and Hudson is in heaven (actually we all are).
He comes home so excited and he tells me about his friends, the songs, the crafts and the playground. It is pretty cute and since he has started his vocalization has just about doubled in volume(not that he wasn't vocal enough already). Sometimes Chad will look at me and say "Lesha does he ever stop."We just look at each other and laugh. I just love my little man so much.

1 comment:
These pictures are so cute of his first day of school. He seems to love the program, so glad you joined;)
Post a Comment