Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Chaddy and Lesha

So if the holiday season wasn't big enough... It just so happens that both Chad and my birthdays are in January. Yep Chad had a birthday on the 3rd and I had a birthday on the 15 we are exactly 12 days apart. So chad gets to be my older man for those 12 days...

This year was a pretty special one because it is the last year we will celebrate together... I mean we will be parents next year so this year was the last we had just the two of us.

For Chad's birthday we went to lunch at Islands and the McConnaughey kids and I brought him cupcakes for work. Then that night Bev Bryan and I all ate stroginof for dinner and had chocolate cake (Lesha-made) ti celebrate. The rest of the night we played slide five. And Chaddy got to enjoy/ show off his new Vestal watch.

For my birthday I got to go to work... But Chad did not so he came and rescued me. We got to hang out for a couple hours (I love hanging out with Chad). Then when I got home from work Chad had a surprise for me. He took me out to my car while covering my eyes. Then I sat down in the seat and he started up my car. Low and behold there was a new Garmin navigation device in my car. It was such a great surprise. Next we left for dinner we went to TGI Fridays it was a lot of fun. My parents, Logan, Pami, Mike and Corban were all there. It was a great day.


Yeah for 26 great years!!!!!

3 comments:

Lambini said...

Oh, two of my favorites...and you're both more than 12 days older than me...but don't worry, i'll be the same age in like 2 weeks, yes!

Miss you two!
kristi

Lindsey Graves said...

yeah for updating blogs! I would have checked sooner but i never know when your updating so it's been a while! Happy Birthday... a little while back! Good luck with the next 50 days! (thats how long your baby monitor thing says you have right now)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesha. You look so good. I found your blog through Kelli. I have a blog too. http://rileyspace.blogspot.com