Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Years

This year Chad and I did not babysit... We decided that it was a great idea to throw our own party. I was so excited thinking of all the people we would invite and what we would do and eat. I decided this in November when I was just at the peak of my second trimester of pregnancy (when I was feeling fabulous) then as the time grew near I started to get a little overwhelmed at what I had gotten my self into. But all and all it turned out great. We had lots of friends...Pami and Mike, Stacy and Randy, David and Leslie, Amanda and Steve, Coco and Dan, Dave and Sarah (I think that is her name) all present.



We ate fondue cheese, meat and Chocolate that is and we played Wii all night. It was so much fun chatting and just being silly with so many of my friends.


I think is my most favorite New Years so far. Thanks everyone for coming and sharing a wonderful night with us. Then again Pami and Mike fell asleep again :) I really can't blame them it is a tradition we started 2 years before.

No comments: