Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanksgiving

So the past few months have been kinda crazy. But here it is a brand new year so I am working on getting everyone caught up with our life from the last years festivities. So for thanksgiving Lonya and Jeremy came down and stayed with us for 10 days. I was in Heaven. I love my big sis and Chad and Jeremy had a ball this time around.



The highlights of this holiday were, Jeremy and Chad running all over OC trying to find a Wii, they went to over 23 stores in one day...Needless to say they triumphantly purchased one the day after Thanks Giving at 5am from Toys R us. Yes they left their tired pregnant wives at the hotel to go stand out in the cold for 4+ hours. Needless to say Chad and Jeremy are now forever buddies. Their bonds is now officially sealed for eternity.



As most of you know we go to Sana Maria to my aunt's house every other Thanksgiving. And this year was so much fun. It was great spending time with the Reeves family along with the Scott, Freebairn family. We did lots of cooking and playing and we even had our traditional volleyball game. This time was a little different in that I did not play due to the little man in my belly but cheering for my Chaddy was just as fun, well almost. So this was thanksgiving. Sorry I don't have pictures, some how the camera card got lost so if I ever find it I well be sure to post them.

No comments: