Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our last trip to Disneyland!

Last week my Disneyland pass expired and we decided to go one last time. I am really going to miss being able to just go and hang out there for a few hours during the week. we decided that we should probably wait until after the baby is born to renew. It really doesn't make sense to renew now since in June I will be put on modified activity level and won't be able to use the pass for about three months before the baby is born and then two to three months after the baby is born. so I guess we will just have to find other fun activities to do during the week. It is just so sad because if you know Hudson you know how much he loves his disney characters. He gets so so excited to go to disneyland it is pretty fun to be there with him.

1 comment:

Lambini said...

He looks so big! oh man, this is the same little guy that was kicking me not one month ago? wow, he's grown!! love it!